Sunday, February 19, 2006

The weather outside is frightful


Oh, who am I kidding, it's not really that bad. I don't usually like winter. In fact, I would go so far as to say I downright hate it, and could do without it snowing ever again. But, for some reason, I am enjoying this winter immensely. That's not to say that I can't wait for Spring Break and all the beach time that will come with it; but thus far, the snow has been beautiful and the real Colorado cold has been a welcome change from the will-it-won't-it ambivalence that was December. When I'm walking across campus and everyone is bundled up, I don't know who is what gender, I can't recognize anyone - I kind of like it. It's like we're little Arctic explorers, taking the medicine home to save the family. We're all in this together. Plus, if no one can recognize me, then I totally don't have to do my hair.

No comments: