Sunday, October 16, 2005

So this is what all the fuss is about

I guess I've succumbed to it.
I've never been one to jump on trends, but as my attempt to keep a daily journal has failed miserably (despite always believing I was a pen and paper girl at heart) I decided to see what all the fuss was about, and get a blog.
So far so good, I guess.
I didn't do this so other people could read my thoughts and feelings, although I am not so naive to believe that just because I haven't told people about this blog that it won't be read by someone, somewhere.
What I write is for me, and I don't need approval from others to make it valid. The spilling out of my own thoughts into words is enough for me. The pictures I take are how I see the world, and however good or bad they are, they are my life on my terms-beauty through my eyes, however blurry the vision.
So far so good, I guess...

No comments: