Wednesday, December 28, 2005

It takes two to tango, but only one to order the beans

I love food. It's become almost shameful, in this day and age of Victoria's Secret models and "I'll just have salad," to admit that one actually loves to eat, especially if one is a girl. The fact that I am always hungry is probably alarming to most people, especially one of my friends who is a very dainty eater and always makes me feel like a lumberjack in comparison. But I do enjoy food, especially what I am having tonight: black bean and tomato ravioli at the best little restaurant ever, Red Tango with the Chach, the best friend ever.

Of course, if I could cook for myself this would all be easier. Except getting the beans into their little ravioli package. That would never get easier. That would always be really hard.

No comments: