Friday, December 30, 2005

I love heaps of things


If you don't already know, I am obsessed with the movie "Garden State" (see previous blog entries for just how much I am obsessed) and now, I have a new love that goes hand in hand: Imogen Heap. Her album "Speak for Yourself" is amazing, especially if you like Frou Frou (she was the female singer for the band) or Zero 7.

Basically, I've been listening to it for days, overdosing in that annoying way that I OD on anything I love too much, by either listening repetitively/re-reading/constantly eating/always talking about whatever it is that I love RIGHT NOW.

So, if you want to know what it is I've overdosed on lately, it's this:
. Imogen Heap
."Are men necessary?" by NY Times columnist Maureen Dowd (brilliant gender study and social commentary)
. Blackbean ravioli with spicy chicken
. A black dress I LOVE (IN ALL CAPS!) at Banana Republic
. The Fam (although in a good way - they're a weird bunch, but I love them, especially the bebe)

No comments: